Monday, February 3, 2020

FIX for recent ORIGIN update - ORIGIN Games will not launch

Basically you need to downgrade your Origin to version 10.5.57 and you will be set to play games like you use to, Most of all Command & Conquer series witch were mostly damaged by newest origin update, they just didn't launch and no error message were given.



Just Download older version of Origin HERE, install it, (no need to completely uninstall origin) just overwrite it, uncheck automatic updates ! start origin and your previously downloaded games should be already there and that's about it.

Do not go online, STAY OFFLINE!




Command and Conquer fix origin
Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars

7 comments:

  1. Thanks to you. After my last update of Origin (when I was tempted to do it) all C&C could not launch. Good to find your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback, currently it is only way to play C&C games in Origin

      Delete
  2. I downloaded and installed the old version origin, but when I tried to launch the game again, origin required me to online and upgrade it before launching the game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not need to go online to play C&C, just bypass it, Ignore origin pop-up messages/close them
      Are we talking about C&C?

      Delete
  3. I've been having trouble with Dragon age Origins doing this. I have tried your fix and it hasn't worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys ! Work for me ! Today opened the worms WMD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to activate epic games? Just visit www.epicgames.com/activate and get top-class technical support for your epic games account activation issues and many more.

    ReplyDelete